Accept Israel: End Muslim Misery
What is the ultimate end to the so-called war against Muslims by the whole western world? We have to understand that everything can’t serve our interests. It’s time to accept the bitter truth and look to move forward. After World War 1 and dismantling of Ottoman Empire, there was enough room for both Palestinians and the minor population of Jews, but most of the land was ruled by Kingdom of Jordan. On November 2, 1917, in Balfour declaration, it was decided that a Jewish national homeland would be built in Palestine. We must consider that the State of Israel is not a newly born state and that it existed before the Persian Empire (1392 BC). There was always a Jewish population in the region. When the number of Jewish immigrants suddenly rose onwards from the 1880′s, the economy of this very under populated and very poor country to accelerated dramatically, attracting the parallel stream of Arabs from the surrounding countries who came in looking for jobs. A famous Palestine leader, Areef Dajani said: “It is impossible to live with the Jews. In all countries where they were at present, they were not wanted because they always arrive and suck the blood of everybody and if the immigration of Jews didn’t stop, this county would become a river of blood”. In Peel’s commission report 1937, it was decided to divide the territory into two states; 20% to Jews along the North Sea coast and remaining 80 % to Palestine but again rejected by Arabs. During the Israeli War of Independence 1948, the local Arab armies and leaders identified with Syria, Jordan, and Egypt and thought of themselves as such. At the end of the war, the Arab allotted land was divided between Israel, Egypt (Gaza), and Jordan. The Egyptians refused to let the Gazans become independent or Egyptian citizens. Eventually, the Jordanians did allow some refugees become citizens, but not all. There had been many peace conferences where it was decided that Israel would return to Pre-1967 Borders but the talks never went further and were rejected by Arabs. At Camp David in 2000, new partition plan was proposed again to Palestine giving a west bank/Gaza Palestine State and east Jerusalem as Palestine Capital but Yasser Arafat walked out of negotiations and launched a second attack. In 2005, Israel moved to 1967 border leaving flower industry to start the local economy but the response was opposite and they burnt the greenhouse industry. In September 2008, Israel offered 100 % of West Bank and Gaza to prior June 1967 border and East Jerusalem as capital but again rejected by Palestine Prime Minister.
Well my point of discussion is not just acceptance of Israel?
Acceptance of Israel State by the Muslim world would allow to end the cold war between west and east; USA, UN, Arabs, Israel, Pakistan and India. Furthermore, peace talks can be held for the future of Iraq and Palestine stopping the Muslims bloodshed. We have to understand that this is a global politics scenario. Jerusalem, Baghdad, Kabul and next targets; Iran (Tehran) and Pakistan (Karachi) are a part of plan to seize the fuel resources of Central Asia. Whosoever reached there would able to control the future world. But, acceptance of Israel can lead us to many solutions. We believe Zionists had captured the land of Palestine, well at least what history tells us. For instance, Mughals too captured the land of Hindus and was ruled by Muslim leaders. Similarly, the Raja of Kashmir decided to join India during partition, leaving Kashmiri Muslims in misery. This is no false analogy. Though Jews and Muslims are believers of holy books yet they failed to come up with mutual acceptance. We as Muslim states have failed to increase our joint perceptive instead of strengthening the Islamic Council, leading us to face these challenges in the present era. If we were strong enough and not habitual of USA interference in our countries (Pakistan, Iran 60’s, Egypt, Saudi Arab, Iraq, Syria), the present era would have been different. If we have to live peacefully then cordial relationships between countries are important, so resolving Palestine issue is of major significance.indu HiH On the other hand, Hindus and Muslims are two completely different nations but they were living together since 1556 until their struggle for independence till 1947. The main deadlock between these two countries is on water issues and terrorism. First of all, we must sign a 10 or 25 year peace treaty, so we could save billions of Rupees of military expenditure since 1947. Trade and travelling would allow gaining confidence of each other and then we could talk on Kashmir issue; dividing the Kashmir and Resources with mutual approval is the only possible answer to both the parties and Kashmir.