Forget the Dogs, Beware of the ‘Extremes’
A short and to-the-point IDEA shared by Muhammad Abdullah
Starting from the creation of Pakistan, we started feeding such people in our society, who had no relation with the ideological backgrounds of Pakistan movement. Two extreme wings (right-left) started imposing fatwas-analysis on the basis of their narrow minded views of their thoughts. One called Quaid-e-Azam the KAFFIR-e-AZAM, the other call him SECULAR (totally ignorant of religion), quoting him from just few lines of 11th August 1947 speech.
- One object on our clothing; the other want to put off all.
- One does terrorism; the others support terrorism for their interests.
- One wants us to stay away from University; the other from madrassa.
- One says there is no Muslim; the other says Pakistan is not for Muslims.
- One believes Army is supporting USA; the other believes Army is supporting terrorists.
- One thinks culture is against religion; the other thinks culture is above religion.
- And both are against CREATION OF PAKISTAN (the country which gave them respect, status and all that which many desired for).
I am not pointing out any party, group or analyst; I am pointing out that entire extreme which is present in our roots. This behavior is actually controlling us. We have to eradicate these extreme sentiments from our society.
Pakistan was made particularly for Muslims (as an Islamic state), but non-Muslims have equal rights as citizens of this state (one must know what the status of non Muslims is in a real Islamic state and the rights they are given). This country was for moderate good Muslims, not the one who had rigid behavior towards other sects. This country was, to give basic education of science, religion, ethics; then people would decide to get professional education in their favorite interested field. This is all for us, not for the extreme right-left activist (many backed by CIA-RAW).
Disclaimer: I am not taunting any sect, political party or burger “company” :P